Article 1. Who issues this statement?
International Anti Crime Academy BV
BV located at 5121 ML Rijen at the Ericssonstraat 2.
International Anti Crime Academy BV (hereafter: IACA) is a private company engaged with professional training in (digital) investigation & security.
IACA has been reviewed and registered with the CRKBO (Dutch Central Register for Short Vocational Training) as a training organization.
Artikel 2. Privacy
- Privacy is essential to IACA. We process personal data about you because you use our website, our services and also because you provide this data to us by yourself.
- We make every effort to process the data you have provided to us with all due care.
This privacy statement gives you a clear outline of which personal data we process, how we handle these personal data and also states as clearly as possible why we collect them.
- IACA is a so-called controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Article 3. Personal data processed by us
The personal data we process from you are:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Company data
- Other personal data actively provided by you, for example in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website.
- Internet browser and device type
Article 4. Special and/or particular personal data processed by us
Our website and/or services do not intend to collect information about visitors or individuals under the age of 16, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent.
If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete the relevant information.
Article 5. Purpose and retention time
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or email you as necessary to carry out our agreed services with you;
- To inform you of changes to our services and products;
- To be able to send you our newsletter if you have signed up for it;
- Analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and tailor it to your preferences.
IACA does not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected.
Based on automated processing, IACA does not make any decisions about matters that could (significantly) affect persons. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example an employee of IACA) being involved.
Article 6. Data Sharing
IACA does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
We conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data with companies that process your data on our behalf.
Article 7. Drawing up an outline of website visits
IACA uses only technical and functional cookies. And also analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your convenience. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. They also allow us to optimize our website
- What to do if you do not want cookies.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored through your browser settings.
Article 8. Google Analytics
A cookie is placed by the company Google, which you will be familiar with, through our website. These cookies are part of the Analytics service. We use this service to investigate how you as a visitor use our website, which Google uses to create insightful reports for us.
Google kan deze informatie aan derden verschaffen indien Google hiertoe wettelijk wordt verplicht, of voor zover derden de informatie namens Google verwerken. IACA heeft hier geen invloed op. Wij hebben Google via de voorwaarden uitdrukkelijk niet toegestaan de verkregen informatie te gebruiken voor andere Google-diensten.
IACA has concluded a processing agreement with Google. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible, but your IP address is not masked so that your location remains traceable.
Article 9. Access, rectification and deletion
- You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by IACA and you have the right to data portability.
- This means that you can make a request to us to send the personal data we have from you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- You can send a request to access, rectify, delete, transfer your personal data or request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
When making such a request, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity along with the request. Please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) in this copy to protect your privacy.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, i.e. within four weeks.
Article 10. Complaints
IACA would like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. You can do so by using the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de- authority-personal-data/tip-ons
Article 11. Data Security
The protection of your data is essential to IACA and appropriate measures will be taken to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you believe that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact IACA at firstname.lastname@example.org.