Recognition and certification
Since 2016, the International Anti Crime Academy has been offering complete curated courses in the field of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT).
Since then, several courses have been added in the field of research and investigation.
We offer you the choice of the following courses:
- DIGOS | Registered Open Source Intelligence Analyst (SPEN)
- DIGOS | Registered Open Source Intelligence Expert (SPHBO)
- Digital Information-driven Operational Specialist (SPHBO)
- Cyber Humint Strategic Operator (SPEN)
- Practical Diploma Private Investigator (SPMBO)
- Interrogation, interview technique and body language (SPEN)
In order to continue to guarantee the quality and relevance of these courses to the labor market, the International Anti Crime Academy has also set up an external Advisory Committee. This committee consists of members who actively perform work in the following sectors:
- Sector Investigation (semi-government)
- Sector Intelligence (government)
- Sector Civil investigation and supervision
The Advisory Committee supervises and advises on the integration of training courses in the workplace in the aforementioned sectors.
These learning paths will be eligible for the STAP budget